Siblings suffer food poisoning after having ice cream

Kerala

[ad_1]

Two brothers who ate ice cream at Valiyaparamba near Charvathur in Kasaragod district were admitted to the Kanhangad District Hospital on Sunday evening.

Anandu and Anurag from Mavilakkadapuram, Kasaragod, showed symptoms of food poisoning and were admitted to hospital. Doctors treating them said their condition was stable.

[ad_2]

Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *